Ratings and Reviews
- Why can’t I see all my podcast reviews?
- Why don’t I see certain reviews in my account?
- Why do I have fewer podcast reviews than ratings?
- What podcast apps allow ratings and reviews?
- What countries, regions, and apps are checked for ratings and reviews?
- Can spam/malicious reviews be taken down?
- How do I share my reviews?
- How do I change when or how often I receive my new reviews?
Frequently Asked Questions
- What if I don’t have many or any reviews, yet?
We provide tools and training to help you get ratings and reviews for your podcast. And we check your podcast in nearly 200 places multiple times every day so you don't have to. So when you do get a new review, we'll notify you about it as soon as possible.
Podgagement also offers a lot more than merely tracking your reviews, including helping you get more followers, track your growth, and collect feedback from your audience.
- What is the refund policy?
We offer a 100% refund if you decide My Podcast Reviews isn't for you. Simply cancel and request a refund within your first 30 days. Renewal payments have a 24-hour refund window in case you miss the renewal reminders.
- Can I or my network make multiple accounts?
Yes, you can! This is a great way to manage different plan levels for separate podcasts.
Please contact us if you run a podcast network and would like to offer accounts to your network affiliates.
- Does it work with Spotify and Google Podcasts?
Currently, most podcast apps—including Spotify and Google Podcasts—do not allow listeners to write reviews on podcasts. But when a platform does add this new feature, we work to support it as quickly as possible.
We're still trying to get what data we can from Spotify, but they're not cooperating.
- Why can’t I see reviews from Podcast Addict?
Unfortunately, Podcast Addict will not grant permission to collect reviews from their platform. But you may contact the developer, Xavier Guillemane, to kindly request that he integrate with Podgagement.
- What payment methods can I use?
We accept credit card payments securely via Stripe, Apple Pay, and Google Pay. We no longer accept PayPal for new subscriptions.